- Sirius putting his hair in a messy bun when it gets too hot at Hogwarts.
- McGonagall getting mad when he won’t take it down, but she can never really stay mad at him.
- Remus playing with Sirius’s hair as they sit by the lake.
- Remus braiding little daisies into Sirius’s hair.
- Sirius forgetting about the daisies and leaving them in for the rest of the day.
“Well, I think I’m a feminist, just by the virtue of the fact that I believe in equal rights for everyone.”
MAGIC BEGINS CHALLENGE, question one.
favourite character → James Potter
“You think I’m a fool?” demanded Harry.
"No, I think you’re like James," said Lupin, "who would have regarded it as the height of dishonor to mistrust his friends.”
Daniel Radcliffe at Comic-Con 2014 in San Diego on July 25.
I’m also a fan of ridiculously coloured and patterned socks. - Daniel Radcliffe